mardi 4 novembre 2008

The Hulk...

Last year when I got my G2 I had a deal with my parents that if I did good in school I would be able to drive their car so everybody calls it the hulk but it’s actually this big green 1998 GMC Safari. It’s the worst thing ever to drive but it actually works. I don’t really like the hulk because it just takes so much gas. When the gas prices where really high like 1.24$ I wasted half of my pay check on gas, like 120$ to fill a car! That’s just way too much.

2 commentaires:

M. David a dit…

I wish I could see the Hulk - post a pic of the make and model to enhance the posting.

Phil a dit…

That car is hilarious. I see it almost every day when you drive it at school and it's almost out of the ordinairy these days. I think I've only ever sat in it twice which is weird because it could fit a whole world. If only it was as strong as the actual Hulk, then that'd be something to see for sure. Keep up the good blogs fatman!