mardi 4 novembre 2008

Work

So I have been working at Tim Horton for a year and a half now and I though it was pretty boring at first. I had a really stupid supervisor and she was always on my back, but now she is gone. She quit like 3 weeks ago and now everybody is much cooler and more relaxed. It’s great so now my job is not so bad. Tim Horton is a great first job, just don’t work there for a very long time because u will go a little crazy.

1 commentaire:

Phil a dit…

That's very true and I can even relate, by just seeing all the people quitting because they want to keep their 'sanity'. You can go nuts at any place of work, it just depends on the type of person you are. I know I definitely don't wanna do my job for the rest of my life, and that's motivating enough to strive and find a better job. But at least you get that feeling of showing and telling everyone how to do their jobs at work because you've been there for long! Just keep working hard, and you'll be able to mention that on your resumé for the next potential job.